Customer Sales Executive
Job Description • Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. • Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. • Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. • Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers. • Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. • Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques. • Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. • Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management. • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. • Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed· Job Specification • Customer service • Meeting sales goals • Closing skills • Prospecting skills • Negotiation • Self-confidence • Product knowledge • Presentation skills • Client relationships
- Working Hours: MORNING SHIFT
- Education Level:
- Qualification Required: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Experience Required: 1 YEAR
- Detail Address: LAHORE, PAKISTAN